Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
1. Packages are generally dispatched within 3 working days after receipt of payment and are shipped via shipping company or Granada Trading LTD. Delivery and drop-off without signature.
2. Orders given to our representative or sent to any of our offices are received subject to acceptance at Granada Trading LTD. We reserve the right to suspend delivery in the event of our account not being paid to terms or to reduce or cancel orders in the event of our inability, through shortage of stocks or for any reason, to execute them either wholly or in part and to make such alterations to products and/or packaging as circumstances demand.
3. Any date quoted or agreed by us for delivery of goods is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence of the contract. When delivery is required by you to be in instalments, each instalment shall be deemed to be a separate contract.
4. None of our goods are offered on a Sale or Return basis and our representatives are not authorized to accept orders on a Sale or Return basis. It is therefore your responsibility to sell the goods prior to expiry of any ‘Best Before’ date. Goods once sold are not returnable unless otherwise agreed.
5. The purchased items remain the property of GRANADA TRADING LTD. until paid for in full. In case of failure to pay the full invoice value, GRANADA TRADING LTD. reserve the right to take goods to the equivalent value of the balance outstanding. No shortages or product quality complaints will be entertained once the goods are signed for in full on delivery.
6. These Conditions of Sale shall be the only terms of contract between us. No other conditions shall have effect unless agreed in writing by us. Our representatives, depot staff or vehicle drivers are not authorized to agree to any other conditions or to vary these conditions of sale.
7. (a) Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery or if the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time the Company has tended delivery of the Goods.
(b) Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of Risk, the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other monies due to the Company from the Customer under this or any other contract between the Company and Customer. The Customer acknowledges that until such time as aforesaid he holds the Goods as the Company’s fiduciary agent and bailee and shall insure and properly store the Goods separately from his own and any third party’s Goods and in such manner as to be readily identifiable as the property of the Company.
(c) Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Customer the Company shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to deliver up the Goods to the Company at the Customer’s expense.